I answered 3 already so I wont bother posting that again
12. Five guys whom you find attractive
Misha Collins (not even gonna lie about this one)
Alfredo Perez (obviously)
Robert Sheehan (…next)
Justin Timberlake (okay, this is wierd now, one more right?)
Hugh Jackman (Wolverine bitches…)
Let the judgement begin
28. Somewhere you’d like to move to or vist Australia, dont hear anything about riot rebellions or corrupt politics or war or anything there, Its just a bunch of awesome people with Australian accents. And beaches. And cool building structures. ..Yeah
I feel silly because I was on your page trying to find your ask box but then I realized it's a huge link at the top. BUT YEAH. 3, 15, 20, & 29.
3. A book you love
I dont read much, I like the idea of it, I just get too distracted to sit down and read something. But one of my favorite books in elementary school was Where The Red Fern Grows, it was sad book but it brought our 4th grade class closer together and it was beautiful.
15. Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality
Aquarius - The Water Bearer January 20 – February 18 Often simple and unassuming, the Aquarian goes about accomplishing goals in a quiet, often unorthodox ways. Although their methods may be unorthodox, the results for achievement are surprisingly effective. Aquarian’s will take up any cause, and are humanitarians of the zodiac. They are honest, loyal and highly intelligent. They are also easy going and make natural friendships. If not kept in check, the Aquarian can be prone to sloth and laziness. However, they know this about themselves, and try their best to motivate themselves to action. They are also prone to philosophical thoughts, and are often quite artistic and poetic.
I say that fits me pretty well, other than the outgoing part, its pretty accurate.
20. Your fears
Feeling like I havent lived up to someone’s expections
Ending up like my brother
Getting beaten, rapped, or murdered.
29. Five weird things that you like.
Observing people and how they act towards one another.
Cleaning my room when i’m bored
Filling out comment cards and never sending them in
There isnt a specific thing or way that “wins my heart”, it just happens. Something happens or a series of things happen that make me think a different way and it all just happens. I cant explain it.
2. Something you feel strongly about Hmmm…I dont know I feel strongly about a lot of things. But most recently (as in its been a continuing problem), separation of church and state..leave religion out of school discussions because they get people to argue at one another about what is right and what is wrong. When I talk about religion, I want it to be with people that I’m comfortable with talking to about that stuff.