- Leonard : I’m going to assert my dominance face to face.
- Sheldon : Face to face? are you going to wait for him to sit down or are you gonna stand on the coffee table?
My brother said he finds Misha Collins attractive.
I’ve never been more proud to call him my brother in my whole life.
He is afraid to get rapped…..WHUT?
ARE YOU NOT?!?!
I answered 3 already so I wont bother posting that again
12. Five guys whom you find attractive
- Misha Collins (not even gonna lie about this one)
- Alfredo Perez (obviously)
- Robert Sheehan (…next)
- Justin Timberlake (okay, this is wierd now, one more right?)
- Hugh Jackman (Wolverine bitches…)
Let the judgement begin
28. Somewhere you’d like to move to or vist
Australia, dont hear anything about riot rebellions or corrupt politics or war or anything there, Its just a bunch of awesome people with Australian accents. And beaches. And cool building structures. ..Yeah
3. A book you love
I dont read much, I like the idea of it, I just get too distracted to sit down and read something. But one of my favorite books in elementary school was Where The Red Fern Grows, it was sad book but it brought our 4th grade class closer together and it was beautiful.
15. Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality
Aquarius - The Water Bearer
January 20 – February 18
Often simple and unassuming, the Aquarian goes about accomplishing goals in a quiet, often unorthodox ways. Although their methods may be unorthodox, the results for achievement are surprisingly effective. Aquarian’s will take up any cause, and are humanitarians of the zodiac. They are honest, loyal and highly intelligent. They are also easy going and make natural friendships. If not kept in check, the Aquarian can be prone to sloth and laziness. However, they know this about themselves, and try their best to motivate themselves to action. They are also prone to philosophical thoughts, and are often quite artistic and poetic.
I say that fits me pretty well, other than the outgoing part, its pretty accurate.
20. Your fears
- Being alone
- Feeling like I havent lived up to someone’s expections
- Ending up like my brother
- The future
- Getting beaten, rapped, or murdered.
- Social awkwardness
29. Five weird things that you like.
- Observing people and how they act towards one another.
- Opening packages
- Cleaning my room when i’m bored
- Filling out comment cards and never sending them in
1. Five ways to win your heart
There isnt a specific thing or way that “wins my heart”, it just happens. Something happens or a series of things happen that make me think a different way and it all just happens. I cant explain it.
2. Something you feel strongly about
Hmmm…I dont know I feel strongly about a lot of things. But most recently (as in its been a continuing problem), separation of church and state..leave religion out of school discussions because they get people to argue at one another about what is right and what is wrong. When I talk about religion, I want it to be with people that I’m comfortable with talking to about that stuff.
Hey, Col… what comes to mind when I mention you, me, and our wives?
Yes, yes! I’m talking about swing…